Working in partnership with resellers, distributors and consultants
Catering Equipment Distributors bring immense value and offer real advantage to those who use their services and it’s why here at Classeq, we sell our warewashing machines through our respected distributor network.
Every one of our distributors will really get to know each customer’s business. Their knowledge and experience add something special to the mix, delivering respected advice that makes a worthwhile difference. We greatly value the relationship we enjoy with our Classeq’ distributors and we work closely together to offer support and service.
Securing you the best deals and packages …
We know only too well that kitting out a kitchen is packed with complexities and challenges in order to optimise space, efficiency and investment. Your local catering equipment distributor has unprecedented knowledge and experience and will offer sound advice and guidance to ensure you buy the right equipment for your footfall and type of establishment.
Always here for our customers …
We distribute our entire range of products directly through distributor and reseller channels. When you buy a Classeq warewasher you not only gain a relationship with the distributor, but you will also gain a relationship with the team at Classeq – support will be on hand from both.
Whether you’re part of a large franchise, own an independent hospitality venue or a small community venue, we can connect you with the right reseller, distributor, or business expert to help you integrate Classeq solutions into your business.
A flavour of the service you will receive?
The reason we only sell through distributors is that there are so many advantages to our customers. Not just in the after-care service that a customer receives from our team at Classeq but their specialist teams are there for you to ensure that you can benefit from their experience when needed. They will take the time to get to know you and your business and understand what is best for your individual needs. For example, our distributors will be able to give you:
- A full consultation on all-things product-related … distributors are experts and have many years’ experience to draw from. They can support you with all your kitchen and dining room needs, enabling you to streamline your purchasing and help you take good decisions with equipment that blends well together. Think of it as an independent consultative view!
- And this will include expertise across kitchen, cooking, refrigeration as well as warewashing – it’s basically everything you need under one roof. They will be happy to share their knowledge with you to provide you with the best solution for your needs.
- Technical support …distributors will be able to answer your technical questions and undoubtedly raise questions and points that you may not have thought about.
- Personalised kitchen planning. Distributors will have extensive knowledge and experience around kitchen planning, and they know only too well that ‘one size doesn’t fit all’. They will offer an individual concept for your kitchen that delivers efficiency, and value.
- Replacing a warewasher. Not every requirement for a new machine is a kitchen re-design, in fact in most cases it’s replacing an existing machine. Your distributor can support you in reviewing the performance and specification of your old machine to determine whether a like for like replacement will deliver the results you need or whether it’s time for an upgrade.
Teamwork – “Together we are stronger” …
The most successful outcomes are seen when caterers, manufacturers and distributors work together as a team to provide the right information and support. And it’s why we work in close collaboration with our approved UK distributors and resellers. It’s a service that has been developed over many years – and one that we continue to improve upon, and learn from, to ensure we stay at the very forefront of warewashing in today’s marketplace.
Made in Britain
All this, plus Classeq machines are made in Britain. We’re able to support our distributors with expertise direct from the team that design and build the machines in Stafford, while offering swift delivery and strong availability of spare parts.
Speak to one of our friendly team …
If you would like any further help or advice on buying a Classeq glasswashers or dishwashers, or be introduced to your local catering equipment distributor, why not have a chat with a member of our team. Simply complete the contact us form and one of team will be in touch to answer your questions.
If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please click here to find out more.