19 Jan 2024
The Power of Simple - Introducing our new Undercounter Range
Following years of research, development and testing, leading international manufacturer, Classeq, has unveiled its new undercounter range of warewashing machines.
Described as ‘powerful creations made wonderfully simple’, the new warewashing machines, which are made in Britain, have been showcased to Classeq’s partners at two exclusive UK events this month (January 2024) and will be on sale to customers from 1 March 2024.
Classeq’s ethos is strongly embedded in the two new warewashing machines, the Classeq’ C400 and C500. The machines have combined maximum efficiency, ease of use and reliability, with pure lines and the cleaning power to shine bright in the busiest kitchens and bars. Each machine has a range of features and can be set on installation as either a glass, or dishwasher, giving increased flexibility and value.
The repositioning of key components in the C400 and C500, now makes servicing and maintenance even quicker, reducing maintenance costs throughout the life of the machine.
It couldn’t be easier for operators to choose which machine is best for their establishment. When purchasing, users have a simple choice relating to size, power and whether they wish to incorporate an optional integrated water softener
The launch events will give distributors the opportunity to see how Classeq has extended its simple and robust ethos to deliver its best ever range of undercounter machines which will lead the market in the years ahead as it presents the new range to its customers.
Classeq’s Managing Director, Andy Salter, says:
“2024 is an important year for us and we’re delighted to be presenting the market with a new undercounter range that builds on our Classeq’ proposition – which is renowned for reliability, ease of use and simple maintenance.
“Our showcase events gave our distributors and partners an opportunity to view the machines ahead of them going on sale in March enabling them to see just what a powerful option this is for their business.
“We understand the challenges that catering businesses are facing and the need for machines to be reliable and durable. We remain 100% dedicated to providing machines which are genius in their simplicity and shine bright in every kitchen”.
Facts: The new Classeq C400 and C500:
There is a simple set up, commissioned on install as a glass or dishwasher in a short space of time.
- The machines are simple to use and simple to clean and maintain with simple click in, click out wash arms, double filtration system, and moulded basket rails.
- There is a new Bluetooth app for operators and service technicians which gives access to user guides, machine settings, performance data and service information.
- The repositioning of key parts within the machines makes servicing and maintenance simpler and quicker reducing the maintenance costs throughout the life of the machine.
All machines are all fitted with the following features:
- Colour coded display
- Reduced rinse water consumption
- Energy saving standby mode
- Drain pump, rinse booster pump, detergent and rinse aid pumps.
- Double skinned door and cabinet to reduce noise and limit heat loss
- Hygiene and service reminders.
- Deep clean mode and refresh cycle.
- Optional audible alarm.
- WRAS Compliant - Type AB air gap
- Three power options: 13A, 30A Single Phase and 13A Three Phase
Classeq would be delighted to welcome any partners who were unable to make the showcase events to its showroom in Stafford for a factory tour.
Please contact your Sales Area Manager or email email@example.com
For further information, interviews and photography
Caroline Hole-Jones at +44(0)7867 987675
- 0 Tags: